Skip to main content

33 Weeks



Babies Are The Size Of: Believe it or not, this momma is rocking 10 lbs of babies! Baby A is 5 lbs 2 oz and Baby B is 4 lbs 13 oz. We have two healthy girls and couldn't be more thrilled! It is very reassuring that low birth weight won't be an issue. 
Maternity Clothes: Some of my tops are becoming too small! But I WILL NOT buy more! I'm too close to the end, so I will work with what I can!
Stretch Marks: Some of the stretch marks from my first pregnancy are reappearing. But I was still bigger overall with Rhylan, so I'm counting my blessings! 
Sleep: Lots of tossing and turning and waking up at this point. Practice maybe? 
Belly Button: Outie
Feeling: I'm very tired often, which made sense once I realized that my girls weigh 10 lbs together! Did I mention excruciating rib pain? I'm not sure what a cracked rib feels like, but what I'm dealing with has to be close! OUCH!
Symptoms: Rib pains on the right side, acid reflux, tiredness, shortness of breath, small contractions here and there, overall exhausted! 
Missing Anything? WINE and headache meds (and no not at the same time)! haha 
Movement: So much activity and hiccups! 
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? As much as I have loved it for this entire pregnancy, I'm going to have to start avoiding spicy foods!
Cravings: This week I really wanted a good hamburger and a piece of chocolate cake! And I had both! 
Wedding Ring: Still in-tact
Big Moments: Both babies are still in the head down position, which is great! I've also been having contractions here and there, which they were able to monitor during my last non-stress test. My body is definitely getting ready! 
Looking Forward To: After next week, I'm in the clear to deliver these girls if they decide to come! With the girls already measuring at a good size, I can really go anytime! So I'm just getting anxious and ready to meet them! Just a warning to those that live in my neighborhood, starting next week, you'll see me out "waddling" to get these babies out! 
Next Appointment: Monday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Sitting Down?

That's the very question, I've asked anyone close to me before breaking our news. So are you sitting down?  Let's go back three days ago - 9:30 in the morning, I confidently walked into my doctor's office to talk about my 2nd pregnancy. I mean what was there to worry about? This isn't my first rodeo, ya know. I was cool, confident and collected. I was 9 weeks and 5 days along. I sat through the routine questions. You know, the ones where they ask you if you do club drugs? I talked to my doctor about what I've been experiencing, including frequent nausea and unbearable fatigue that literally knocks me out by 7:30 pm. I had already gained 8 pounds, which was shocking, because I've been eating well and working out. But the doctor was not concerned with that and said, "Let's take a look at your little one ."  I was so anxious to see that little bean with a flickering heart ever since I got that positive pregnancy test! So this was the moment,...

Shock - Acceptance - Excitement

I really want to share my thoughts during this journey for anyone who may have been in my shoes. And to reassure them that what they are feeling is perfectly normal (at least that's what I tell myself). Everyone handles big news differently. I chose to freak out and panic! Others are more like what you see on TV!  Either way, welcome to our crazy journey!  The next day, I walked into work and decided to let the big news out. I mean anyone walking by my desk must wonder what's going on. What they normally see is a woman who takes pride in her appearance. That day, that got a completely different version of me; makeup-less, sleep deprived and frightened. I'm having (choke) twins!  I decided to show the ultrasound photo of my babies (still getting used to saying and hearing babies). I was immediately swept up in excitement and joy! They could not have been happier for me. This is where I started to feel the tiniest bit better. They were thinking of names and talking a...

Seize the....Target Store?

Last weekend, I had the itch for a day trip. So along with my momma, we packed up my three kiddos and headed out of town to do some shopping. Now let me just say that in the morning as I got the kids fed, bathed and dressed; as I loaded up the car with anything that we could potentially need on our day out, my conscience told me to stay home. I should've listened...Target is just not the same with three little kids in tow. Here's a breakdown of Target with two toddlers and a five year old.  Rhylan: "Mom can we please go to the toys?"  Me: "You have to be a good boy through the entire store and then we will go visit the toys last."  Five seconds pass.... Rhylan: "Mom can we please go to the toys?"  Me: "You have to be a good boy through the entire store and then we will go visit the toys last."  You get the idea....  I finally cave and head to the toy section with the hopes that a new toy will keep Rhylan occ...